Hosting a Healthy Homecoming party is an inspiring way to share practical tips on using safer alternatives to toxic chemicals and reducing pollution. The information in these kits will help you and your guests learn which products to avoid and why relying on toxic chemicals is not only dangerous, but also unnecessary.
Each kit focuses on a different topic, but all contain the same underlying message: manufacturers and governments need to get toxic chemicals out of their products, and our lives. Healthy Homecoming parties are a great way to spread the word to your friends, group members, co-workers and family.
Help us push for chemical policies that fully protect our bodies and environment from toxic chemicals!
Each kit includes:
- Step by step planning instructions
- Background information and talking points on the issue
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Sample invitation and letters
- Ideas for group activities
- Info on relevant NY policies and actions
- Hand-outs, sign-in sheets, and surveys for guests
- Links for more information
Choose your favorite topic, and then click on an image below to download a kit and get started. (This requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded here)
|Body Care Products||Electronics|
Additional materials are available here:
- Sample promotional flyer (in MS Word)
- Take Action - Contact Elected Officials guide (pdf)
- Take Action - Support Clean and Healthy New York guide (pdf)
This project was funded through the Pollution Prevention Institute, a project of the DEC. Thanks to all of our JustGreen partners and colleagues who helped develop these materials.